Why Join NESC Staffing
Join an Exceptional Place to Work
As an A+ member of the Better Business Bureau for over ten years, we’re serious about getting results. We’ve won Inavero’s Best of Staffing award multiple times, which is earned by less than 2% of all staffing agencies in the U.S. and Canada. NESC Staffing was also named Forbes’ Best Temporary Staffing Firm of 2021.
Working with NESC Staffing means you’ll be working with the stability of a well-established company with a solid reputation while receiving the local training, support, and leadership you need to excel. Working here means you’ll always have an opportunity for more learning. NESC Staffing wants you to stay sharp, to stay ahead, and be on top of your career. We encourage all of our employees to stay on top of what’s working in the industry. If there’s a conference or course that would help, we’re interested.
Grow Your Career
We offer uncapped commissions, along with opportunities for growth, travel, and further promotions. We encourage our people to carve their own careers. The limit here is only as far as you want to go.
Do Something Meaningful
We work with purpose because we’re helping one person at a time achieve their goals while being part of a larger picture of helping people nationwide reach their potential. Building those relationships with great people and maintaining those relationships is by far one of the most rewarding parts of working at NESC Staffing. After all, we’re not pushing paper – we’re helping someone attain their dream job. We’re making the world a little bit better, one placement at a time. We’re changing lives.
We are looking for a driven and motivated individual who is eager to expand their career in the staffing industry. As a full-cycle recruiter, you will be responsible for the full-cycle recruitment and pre-hire process for the contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent employees. You will play an active role in the entire recruiting lifecycle from posting jobs and screening resumes to partnering with our internal clients, conducting interviews, negotiating employment offers, and delivering an extraordinary candidate service!
We’re seeking a Technical Recruiter to join our dynamic recruiting team!
- You will support several locations throughout the US.
- You will focus on the areas of candidate talent search and engagement, as well as talent acquisition process improvement and strategy development.
- You must be able to successfully manage talent searches on a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks and metrics, as well as understand how to prioritize in a fast-paced environment, with tight deadlines.
- Manage candidate and business partner relationships with a strong emphasis on building long-term relationships
- Deliver exceptional customer service, remaining engaged with all candidates throughout the entire recruiting process
- Demonstrate the importance of timely follow up with candidates and business partners so communication/ transparency remains a top priority
- Negotiate offers by partnering with the hiring manager and any relevant stakeholders and working cross-functionally with legal, compensation/benefits, immigration, etc.
- Create job descriptions and partner with HR on offer packages based on the position and company requirements
- Conduct regular business partners’ meetings to educate on recruiting best practices, market data, including the execution of recruiting
We offer you:
- Competitive Salary
- Advancement Opportunities
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Leave
- Short and Long-term Disability Package
- Health, Medical, and Dental benefits package
Your skills and experience:
- Self-starter with minimal supervision
- 2+ years of corporate (in-house) and/or agency technical recruiting experience including sourcing and/or full life cycle recruiting.
- Experiencing managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects, and client relationships
- Experience building and driving talent sourcing initiatives.
- Experience working with recruiting and people-related tools and systems, including applicant tracking systems, resume databases, internet sourcing tools, and complex spreadsheets
- Exceptional understanding of Microsoft programs such as Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft programs and internet savvy
- This is an on-site and in-office full-time permanent position, so living nearby is key.
- High School or GED
Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree, but not required
Account Manager Opening
- Place outbound calls to local companies/organizations of all industries to market staffing and recruiting services
- Schedule meetings to meet with clients to learn about their hiring needs and overall company environment
- Negotiate contracts with each client to try to maximize as much profitability as possible
- Build our business and relationships with clients
- Ensure client retention
- Meet, forecast, and track key account metrics
- Drive aggressive growth and profitability in a sustainable manner
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Liaise between the client and internal teams
- Work with a team of recruiters as needed and utilize own personal recruitment to assist clients in filling vacant positions
- Enhance department and organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests
- Make sure all prospective candidates are compliant with all federal/state employment regulations as well as additional screenings as needed by each individual client
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, and maintaining personal networks
- Be involved in industry associations
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent soft or “people” skills
- Self-motivated and able to thrive and take initiative in a results-driven environment
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability, and maturity
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Be conscientious: Take pride in the work while being organized and efficient
- Demonstrated ability to respectfully communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Confident and with a positive attitude
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office Suite and able to learn in-house software